Welcome to Somewhere Over the Rhine

A site dedicated to Cincinnati's Over the Rhine neighborhood.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Soapdish: What Lies Beneath

Great article with some really awesome photos of Over the Rhine's Cosmopolitan Hall. I remember being in this building once while it was being used as "the warehouse" nightclub, and I certainly didn't have an appreciation for historic architecture at the time, but even if I had I wouldn't have seen the true hidden beauty of this massive structure. As the article points out, 3CDC currently owns this building (thankfully) and is working on finding a use for it. This is one building in OTR I would DIE to see renovated back to its original glory with some new use. Check out the article below!
Soapdish Article: What Lies Beneath

No comments:

Must See Streetcar Report